BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

New teeth and pink eyes

Wow, it has been an exciting day. Noah cut his first tooth today and I was so surprised because he is only 6 and a half months old. I know that it can happen that early, but I was not expecting the rush of emotions I felt at the thought of one of my little babies being old enough for a tooth.

As if that wasn't exciting enough, Mina has pink eye. Another germ shared from our vacation. This is why we usually stick close to home. J/J, I know we have to get out sometime. We are just pretty selective about where we go and what we expose them to, but it goes to show you can't protect them from everything.

I am finally feeling better. The cough still lingers, but my bout with Alaskan moose flu seems to be over. I had to laugh today when my sister in law Dianne called and thanked me for giving it to her over then phone. Turns out she has all of the symptoms I had, plus her son has eye goop. She lives in Hawaii so me actually contaminating her is impossible, but we joked about us being so close that we must be able to telepathically give each other stuff. I couldn't be closer to her if she were blood so it makes sense.

This is it for now, I will get back to Noah and Mina's story soon. I am sorry I have slacked off on that and I have listened to those of you asking me to finish. I will try to in the next few days.

0 comments: