BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chance Made us Sisters. Hearts Made us Friends.

Today I got a box in the mail from Hawaii. I get really excited when I get these boxes because there is always something cool in there. It can be anything from a book Dianne read and thought I would like, to clothes for the babies, to gifts for Jamie and Linda, and even some little army hot wheels tanks that Jeremiah sent for Mason's headstone. Today was the best box of all.

I opened the box to find a Willow Tree box. For those of you not familiar with Willow Tree, they are very unique and gorgeous figurines. I was intrigued. After about 20 minutes trying to get through all of the tape and bubble wrap I finally got it out. It is a figurine of an angel gently holding a baby's hands helping him to walk. I cried. When I recovered I called Dianne to tell her thank you. She explained that she picked it because the angel reminded her of my Aunt Jill, and the baby of course, of my Mason. I cried more. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend who truly gets me and will always be there to remember the things that are important to me. In fact that is what she said, that she will always remember them. I am so glad my brother-in-law has such good taste. Dianne, you are truly a blessing to me and I love and miss you so much. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift. It is beautiful, but it is the thought that counts for everything.

The Beautiful Gift

1 comments:

Dianne said...

You are very welcome! I am happy it means so much to you! I have been looking for something like this for a very long time. I just want you to put it in a place where you see it and it brings fond thoughts and good feelings about your precious Mason and Aunt Jill. They are waiting in Heaven for you when your work on Earth is done. You are one of my best friends and you mean so much to me. I am thankful to have such a wonderful sister-in-law. I miss you too!!!