BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

Until you have babies, you never realize how much people take sleep for granted. Now my babies are usually very good sleepers, sleeping 11-12 hours a night, but recently there have been changes to the Shaw house sleep patterns.

To begin with, I sprained my ribs. I thought they were broken, but no, just sprained. I didn't even know you could do that. So I have been sleeping on the couch so that I don't wake anybody up when I roll over and suck my breath in from the pain. I think Noah notices something is up because he has been waking up and getting fussy the past few nights. I tried to bring him on the couch, but as Jake found out, I sleep, and he doesn't.
Mina on the other hand has been a champ sleeper, except for she seems to find the most akward and uncomfortable positions to sleep in.Linda almost never sleeps and Jamie sleeps so deep nothing, and I mean nothing can wake him when he has hit that deep sleep. So some days we all get our beauty sleep, and some days we all walk around with bags under our eyes. It is a good thing the make caffeinated under eye rollers that mask the puffiness.

0 comments: